Working with the system that is super slow makes the users feel rather annoyed. Users who care for their system a lot get upset when their system starts working slow. If you’re also among such users and using Windows 10, 8, or 7, then this blog would be surely perfect for you.
Check these tips out to make your system run faster!
- Prevent programs working on a startup
Like the programs that are present in the tray start to work in the background on startup. This can make your system work slow. Few people might even want their antivirus software to run in the backgrounds, but the rest is not much required.
Follow the steps given below for it-
● Put a right-click in the taskbar and choose Task Manager or put the combination Ctrl-Shift-Escape to start.
● Move to the Startup tab and will be able to see every matter that is working on startup with its result.
● Have a look at it and select items that you don’t want to begin by itself.
This method is extremely helpful for speeding up the PC. If the users can stop some of the programs that are giving a lot of load to the system, then their computer speed will increase. But at the same time, one can’t neglect the fact that some of the background apps are necessary for the average working of the system to work.
● For deactivating, do right click and press Disable.
(Note For Windows 7 Users-Rather than availing Task Manager, users require to find System Configuration.)
2. Update your system completely
Many people say this that users should always have their software fully updated to be in the safe side. It leads in better working of the system. Windows by itself offer a message whenever any of the updates are present. Don’t neglect such messages and try to update it immediately when receiving the message of updating so that don’t forget to do it.
Follow the steps given under-
● Press on Settings.
● Look for Updates and Security.
● After that, Windows Updates.
● Check if any update is available.
● If there are available updates, then install them.
Also, you need to ensure that all the other apps and programs on your computer are updated as well. Outdated programs can often cause the PC to run slow.
Hope this blog would have been useful for you.
Jaxson Harry is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.